2019 Summer Associate Program
Join us for our 9-week 2019 Summer Associate program with the Boys and Girls Club of Metro Phoenix.
Our Summer Associates work with youth in Boys and Girls Clubs delivering summer learning loss prevention programing. Gain experience as a National Service member helping to co-lead a summer classroom!
Recruiting has ended for our 2019 Summer Associates program. Please contact the VISTAleader@HandsOnPhoenix.org if you're interested in being notified about the 2020 Summer Associates program.
Click here to view Boys and Girls Clubs of Metro phoenix sites that will be hosting Summer Associates this year.
- Must be 18+ years old
- Have reliable transportation
- Available to work 40 hrs a week during the program
- Some background working with youth
- PROGRAM DATES - May 26th - July 27th, 2019
- Living allowance of aprox. $2,100
- End of Service Education Award of aprox. $1,200
- Employment experience working with youth in an education setting
- Experience as a National Service member
If you would like to help share this opportunity please reach out to VISTAleader@handsonphoenix.org and we can send you a flyer or other information to share with potential applicants!
Want to know more about the life of a HandsOn AmeriCorps VISTA Summer Associate member? Check out the video below of our 2018 members!