We partner with hundreds of nonprofit organizations, under-resourced schools, government offices, and neighborhoods each year! We manage meaningful service opportunities to connect motivated individuals, groups, and businesses with your organization.
Why partner with HandsOn Greater Phoenix?
- We're experienced in recuriting and managing volunteers
- We assess your volunteer needs and develop quality projects
- We handle details like scheduling and reporting
- We can save your organization time and money, allowing you to better fulfill your mission!
- Come from all walks of life! They're students, retirees, families, corporate teams, church groups, service clubs, and more!
- Receive an orientation to HandsOn Greater Phoenix and our programs
- Sign a volunteer code of ethics and waiver of liability
- Learn about tips for working with children in under-resourced areas
- Can sign up to volunteer, track hours, and evaluate projects on our website
PLEASE NOTE: Our volunteers, with the exception of those serving in committed opportunities, are not fingerprinted and do not undergo a background check.
How do we get started?
JOIN US NOV. 13 FOR OUR NEW PARTER WORKSHOP. Sign up here or contact Todd to learn more!
Read more about our different Partnership Opportunities
Fill out a New Partner Interest Form