HandsOn Greater Phoenix is taking appropriate measures to combat the spread of COVID-19 in Phoenix. While we have canceled our usual calendar projects through the end of May, we are still finding ways for you to volunteer where you are needed most. However you are able to help, it is needed now more than ever.
Volunteer from Home
- Make cards as a part of our HandsOn for Healthcare campaign!
- Get your sewing machine out and help make face masks the health care professionals. We've made a YouTube video for you to sew along with us! The CDC has also released a guide for individuals to make and wear masks.
- St. Vincent de Paul needs at home volunteers are needed for administrative tasks and family orientated crafts.
Volunteer in Person
|AZCEND||Chandler||Hunger & Homelessness||Volunteers needed to help with food bank support, clean up support. Volunteers to deliver home-delivered meals. More Information|
|About Care||SE Valley||Seniors||Volunteers needed to be grocery runners and make calls to elderly residents to ensure preparedness.|
|Maricopa County Public Health||Phoenix||Healthcare||The Maricopa County Department of Public Health Medical Reserve Corps is looking for medical professionals who can assist with our expanding mission to respond to the current outbreak. More Information|
|St. Mary's Food Bank||Phoenix||Hunger||Volunteers needed to help with food bank support.|
|Unlimited Potential||Phoenix||Hunger||Volunteers needed to help pack out and distribute food to local families. Call (602)-305-4742 to distribute food.|
|Waste Not Inc.||Phoenix||Hunger||Volunteers needed to pick up food from businesses and transport it to local food banks.|
Other Ways You Can Help
- Support and donate to your local food bank
- Donate blood through the American Red Cross
- Support small business via Local First Arizona
- Fill out the 2020 census
Make sure to check in on our neighbors, we are all in this together.