Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Licensed Clinical Volunteers - Phoenix Municipal Stadium COVID-19 Vaccination
The Arizona State University Research Enterprise (ASURE) is seeking volunteers in both non-clinical and clinical capacities to support the Phoenix Municipal Stadium COVID-19 Vaccination Site. ASURE is partnerning with HandsOn Greater Phoenix to both register and schedule volunteers.
Please note that this listing is for Clinical Volunteers and you must posses an active clinical license and be validated through ESAR VHP in advance of your shift. The list of acceptable licenses can be found here (Eligible Vaccinators in Arizona).
You need to register for specific dates/times below but you must also register your information in the ESAR VHP website.
To create your ESAR VHP profile and begin the validation process, please visit https://esar-vhp.health.azdhs.gov.
Organization Name: TEAM VAX
Additional information regarding ESAR VHP can be found here (What To Expect As A Volunteer).
Volunteers are able to receive the vaccine the same day, after completing one shift. Upon receiving your vaccine, you will be given a card and will schedule the date and time of your second dose before you leave the site. The vaccine type currently being dispensed at Phoenix Municipal Stadium is Pfizer.
Important Volunteer Information: ·
- Volunteer Instructions (Parking & Check-In) (Volunteer Instructions)
- Volunteer Waiver (to be completed and emailed to email@example.com no sooner than 72 hours in advance of your shift) (ASURE Volunteer Waiver)
- A snack and drink station will be available for volunteers
- Volunteers are asked to arrive with their own face mask. You'll be supplied with additional PPE upon check-in
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: