We create customized, hands-on group volunteer projects that help companies meet their team building, leadership development and philanthropic goals. With more than 19 years of volunteer and project planning experience, and relationships with more than 400 community partner organizations, we help companies effectively and efficiently invest their time and resources.
We can coordinate and execute all aspects of your planned projects. All your team has to do is show up, volunteer and have fun!
HandsOn Greater Phoenix can:
- Identify and recruit agencies across Greater Phoenix that can use the volunteer support of your employees.
- Coordinate all logistics for the volunteer project, including project planning, site inspection, acquisition of supplies, on-site volunteer orientation and leadership, and fun, team-building elements.
- Assist your company with internal volunteer recruitment.
- Track employee volunteer hours.
- Provide post-project reports that include photos, community impacts and a summary of volunteer feedback.
- Arrange transportation and food.
Employee volunteering events pay dividends long after the project is complete. Our Business Services program can help you:
- Improve employee recruitment and retention.
- Boost employee morale.
- Strengthen corporate reputation in the community.
- Create opportunities for leadership training and team-building.
We are constantly in touch with the needs of our community and have relationships with many social service agencies, parks, educational centers and other community organizations. Through our Business Services program, we can offer your company a wide variety of volunteer activities. Samples of possible projects might include, but are not limited to:
- Painting a colorful mural for children living in a group home.
- Planting a community garden.
- Transforming a playground through painting and landscaping.
- Painting playground games at an under-resourced school.
- Sorting clothing, toys or donations at a shelter.
- Packing food boxes at a local food bank.
- Cleaning and landscaping a city park.
- Preserving hiking trails and native desert plants.
- Hosting an arts & crafts or reading day for children living in a shelter.
We are 501(c)3 nonprofit organization supported by corporate sponsors, private donations, and foundation grants. The fees generated from our Business Services program support our year-round volunteer programs.