Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
WestWorld - Non-Clinical Volunteers COVID-19 Vaccination
Cigna, in collaboration with City of Scottsdale, is seeking volunteers to support the WestWorld COVID-19 Vaccination site. Cigna is partnering with HandsOn Greater Phoenix to both register and schedule volunteers.
This listing is for NON-CLINICAL volunteers. The roles fall into three categories: Check-In Support, Data Confirmation Support and Logistical Support. All tasks require standing/moving for the majority of the shift. Mobile wheelchair users are welcome to volunteer. Please limit personal items to what you can carry. There is no on-site volunteer registration, so only show up if you have a confirmed shift.
Volunteers are able to receive the vaccine the same day, after completing one shift. Upon receiving your vaccine, you will be given a card and will schedule your second dose date/time before you leave the site. The vaccine being dispensed is Pfizer.
Important Volunteer Information:
- WestWorld - (Parking & Check-In Map)
- Cigna Volunteer Waiver - Please print, sign and bring with you.
- ADHS Vaccine Consent Form - Vaccine consent form to be printed, filled out, and brought with you to expedite the registration of your vaccine. Please make sure to fill out the Contact Information, Signature and First or Second Dose.
- Image Consent Form and Volunteer Expectations - Please review the volunteer expectations document and print, sign and bring the image consent form with you.
- Volunteer FAQ - Please review before arriving for your shift.
- No weapons are allowed at the vaccination site
- Please bring a photo ID to confirm your identity when signing in
- A meal and drinks will be available for volunteers
- Volunteers are asked to arrive with their own face mask
- Access your unique QR code "Access Pass" on your smartphone for check-in. You should screen shot or bring a printed copy of your QR code in case internet access is limited when you're onsite (information below)
- Login to your account at handsonphoenix.org
- After you login, your account page will load. If you're already logged in, find the "Volunteer" option on the website and select "My Account"
- In the “Upcoming Opportunities” box, select “Access Pass” next to the appropriate opportunity
- Be prepared to present your QR code at check-in.
Volunteer shifts will only appear if there are volunteer spots available. If you do not see any shifts to sign up for that means all spots are currently full.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: