The HandsOn Greater Phoenix team is proud to manage a team of AmeriCorps VISTA members and VISTA Summer Associates. AmeriCorps VISTA members dedicate a year to serving full-time in nonprofit organizations and government agencies. VISTA Summer Associates provide full-time direct service support for 8-10 weeks during the summer months.
During their terms of service, VISTA members build the capacity of organizations established to alleviate poverty by developing sustainable programs in fundraising, volunteer coordination, and project management. AmeriCorps VISTA members and Summer Associates receive a poverty-level stipend to better understand the lives of the clients they serve.
Interested in hosting a VISTA member at your organization? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
NOW RECRUITING! Seeking VISTA members to serve at the following host site organizations
- StreetlightUSA - Applications due 2/9 learn more about this opportunity by viewing the Position Flyer
- Creighton Community Foundation - Applications due 2/9 learn more about this opportunity by viewing the Position Flyer
- City of Phoenix: Office of Innovation - Applications due 2/9 learn more about this opportunity by viewing the Position Flyer
- HandsOn - Your Experience Counts - Applications due 2/9
- Shelters to Shutters - Applications due 2/9
- City of Phoenix: Office of Sustainability – Transportation - Applications due 2/9
- Southwest Human Development - Applications due 2/9
Please note that we are currently considering applications on an ongoing basis, and you should apply as soon as possible for the best consideration.
HandsOn Open Recruitment - Use this listing if you are interested in more than one of our open positions, if you aren't sure about which position you might be interested in, or if you are interested in our program but none of our current openings (we have new openings every few months)