We're proud to manage a team of AmeriCorps VISTA members and VISTA Summer Associates. AmeriCorps VISTA members dedicate a year to serve full-time in nonprofits and government agencies. VISTA Summer Associates provide full-time direct service support for 8-10 weeks during summer months.
During their terms of service, VISTAs build the capacity of organizations established to alleviate poverty by developing sustainable programs in fundraising, volunteer coordination, and project management. AmeriCorps VISTA members and Summer Associates receive a poverty-level stipend to better understand the lives of the clients they serve.
Interested in hosting a VISTA member at your organization? Email email@example.com for more information.
NOW RECRUITING! Seeking VISTA members to serve at the following host site organizations:
- AZ Sustainability Alliance: - Applications due by 2/10. NOTE please apply as early as possible for best considersation
- Million Dollar Teacher Project: - Applications due by 2/10. NOTE please apply as early as possible for best considersation
This postion will reopen but at this time we are unsure when (Updated:12/14/2020)
- AZ Commission for Postsecondary Education: - Application currently closed - will reopen hopefuly in spring 2021
Curently in interview process. The postion may be filled or it may reopen (Updated: 01/04/2021)
- HandsOn AmeriCorps VISTA Leader: - Applications due by 11/22. NOTE you must have previously served in AmeriCorps or Peace Corps to qualify for a VISTA Leader postion.
- Creighton Community Foundation: - Applications due by 12/24. NOTE please apply as early as possible for best considersation
HandsOn Open Recruitment - Use this listing if you are interested in more than one of our open positions, if you aren't sure about which position you might be interested in, or if you are interested in our program but none of our current openings (we have new openings every few months)
Want to know more about the life of a HandsOn AmeriCorps VISTA member? Check out the videos below!