We partner with hundreds of nonprofit organizations, under-resourced schools, government offices, and neighborhoods each year! We manage meaningful service opportunities to connect motivated individuals, groups, and businesses with your organization.
Why partner with HandsOn Greater Phoenix?
- We're experienced in recruiting and managing volunteers
- We assess your volunteer needs and develop quality projects
- We handle details like scheduling and reporting
- We can save your organization time and money, allowing you to better fulfill your mission!
- Come from all walks of life! They're students, retirees, families, corporate teams, church groups, service clubs, and more!
- Receive an orientation to HandsOn Greater Phoenix and our programs
- Sign a volunteer code of ethics and waiver of liability
- Learn about tips for working with children in under-resourced areas
- Can sign up to volunteer, track hours, and evaluate projects on our website
PLEASE NOTE: Our volunteers, with the exception of those serving in committed opportunities, are not fingerprinted and do not undergo a background check.
How do we get started?
Read more about our different Partnership Opportunities
Fill out a New Partner Interest Form