What is a Volunteer Leader?
Each of our Calendar Projects and Annual Days of Service Projects are directed by a HandsOn Greater Phoenix Volunteer Leader. VLs are extraordinary volunteers who provide the leadership and commitment to make the 50+ monthly HandsOn projects worthwhile and enjoyable. Responsiblities include communicating with volunteers, creating a fun and safe volunteer experience, and reporting attendance, issues, and successes with the HandsOn staff.
Why be a Volunteer Leader?
- Gain leadership experience!
- Contribute to a non-profit that matters to you!
- Networking and social activities with other volunteer leaders!
- Free volunteer leader t-shirt!
Who can be a Volunteer Leader?
YOU! We provide in-depth training and ongoing support to make your project a success and you a successful leader!
How to be a Volunteer Leader?
- Fill out our application!
- Go through a one-on-one leader training
- Get matched with the perfect project for your schedule and passions!
Questions? Contact Michaela Barnhart at (623)223-9251 or email@example.com.
Can't commit to a monthly project but still want to lead? Be a Service Day Volunteer Leader! When you fill out the leader application make sure to select "Service Day Leader".