COVID-19 & Mask Requirement Update
Updated March 25, 2022
Here at HandsOn Greater Phoenix, we firmly believe that volunteering should be fun, easy, and safe. Due to Maricopa County's state of low COVID-19 transmission, masks are now optional for all volunteers unless noted on the project description. We strongly encourage those who are unvaccinated or at high-risk of serious illness from COVID-19 to continue masking while volunteering.
The safety of our agency partners, volunteers, and everyone involved in our projects is our first priority. If any of the below applies to you, please DO NOT SIGN UP to volunteer with us.
- You are sick or display symptoms of COVID-19.
- You have come in to contact with someone who has tested positive in the past 14 days.
- You have pre-existing conditions such as chronic lung disease, heart disease, diabetes, cancer or a weakened immune system.
- Where to find the vaccine.
- Latest guidence from the CDC.
- A guide on how to talk to vaccine hesitant loved ones.
- The AZDHS COVID-19 hub.
Questions? Reach out to us at email@example.com.