COVID-19 & Mask Requirement Update
Updated July 29, 2021
Here at HandsOn Greater Phoenix, we firmly believe that volunteering should be fun, easy, and safe. This is why we are continuing our mask requirments for all volunteers regardless of vaccine status. You can help keep our community safe by masking up, vaxxing up, and encouraging those around you to do the same.
The safety of our agency partners, volunteers, and everyone involved in our projects is our first priority. If any of the below applies to you, please DO NOT SIGN UP to volunteer with us.
- You are sick or display symptoms of COVID-19.
- You have come in to contact with someone who has tested positive in the past 14 days.
- You have pre-existing conditions such as chronic lung disease, heart disease, diabetes, cancer or a weekend immune system.
While volunteering in-person, all volunteers must adhere to the below requirements. Our Volunteer Leaders will provide a safety orientation at the beginning of each project. Please review our REQUIRED Volunteer Participation Agreement before signing up for in-person opportunities.
- Where to find the vaccine.
- Latest guidence from the CDC.
- A guide on how to talk to vaccine hesitant loved ones.
- The AZDHS COVID-19 hub.
Questions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.