9/11 Day Meal Pack Support Volunteers
Join us for our annual meal pack on September 12th in honor of 9/11 Day! Phoenix is one of several cities around the country participating in this large scale meal pack. We have a goal of packing 200,000 meals for families in AZ.
We are looking for support volunteers to help restock ingredients at each packing station, load food boxes onto pallets, clean up in between the two shifts, and cheer on our packing volunteers! Volunteers will need to be able to stand for long periods of time and lift at least 30lbs.
- Masks are recommended for this event.
- Volunteers completing their shift will receive a voucher which will give them free parking
- A boxed lunch will be provided to volunteers mid shift
- Note that the event and the national organization are called "9/11 Day," although this year the event is happening on Monday 9/12.
Volunteers will check-in with their unique QR code "Access Pass".
Accessing Your QR Code "Access Pass"
- Login to your account at handsonphoenix.org
- After you login, your account page will load. If you're already logged in, find the - "Volunteer" option on the website, and select "My Account"
- In the “Upcoming Opportunities” box, select “Access Pass” next to the appropriate opportunity
- Be prepared to present your QR code at check-in. You can take a screenshot of your QR code ahead of time, bring a printed copy or pull it up within your account on your smart phone
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: