Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Non-Clinical Volunteers - Phoenix Municipal Stadium COVID-19 Vaccination March
The Arizona State University Research Enterprise (ASURE) is seeking volunteers in both non-clinical and clinical capacities to support the Phoenix Municipal Stadium COVID-19 Vaccination Site. ASURE is partnering with HandsOn Greater Phoenix to both register and schedule volunteers.
This listing is for NON-CLINICAL volunteers. The roles fall into three categories: Check-In Support, Data Confirmation Support and Logistical Support. All tasks take place outdoors and all require standing/moving for the majority of the shift. Mobile wheelchair users are welcome to volunteer. Please limit personal items to what you can carry. There is no on-site volunteer registration, so only show up if you have a confirmed shift.
Volunteers are able to receive the vaccine the same day, after completing one shift. Upon receiving your vaccine, you will be given a card and will schedule the date and time of your second dose before you leave the site. The vaccine type currently being dispensed at Phoenix Municipal Stadium is Pfizer.
If you are a clinical volunteer, please go here to register your participation.
Important Volunteer Information: ·
- Volunteer Instructions (Parking & Check-In) (Volunteer Instructions)
- Volunteer Waiver (to be completed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no sooner than 72 hours in advance of your shift) (ASURE Volunteer Waiver)
- FAQ addressing volunteers who are and are not signed up
- A snack and drink station will be available for volunteers
- Volunteers are asked to arrive with their own face mask. You'll be supplied with additional PPE upon check-in
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: