HandsOn Greater Phoenix is taking appropriate measures to continue to support the community in the most safe and effective possible ways in response to COVID-19. While we have canceled the majority of our Calendar Projects through the end of May, we are still finding ways for you to volunteer where you are needed most. However you are able to help, it is needed now more than ever.
Volunteer from Home
- Make cards as a part of our HandsOn for Healthcare campaign.
- Get your sewing machine out and help make face masks for health care professionals. We've made a YouTube video for you to sew along with us! The CDC has also released a guide for individuals to make and wear masks that offers no-sew options!
- St. Vincent de Paul needs at home volunteers are needed for administrative tasks and family orientated crafts.
- Help AZCEND with onsite food bank support & delivering home-delivered meals.
- Volunteer with About Care to be grocery runners and make calls to elderly residents to ensure preparedness.
- Join the Maricopa County Department of Public Health Medical Reserve Corps and assist with their expanding response.
- Help us support The Salvation Army by assembling and distributing emergency food boxes at their food pantry.
- Pickup food from businesses and transport to local food banks with Waste Note Inc.
- Packout and distribute food to local families with Unlimited Potential. Call (602)-305-4742 for more information.
- Sign up for one of our regular Calendar Projects.