HandsOn AmeriCorps Summer Response Program
HandsOn is currently recruiting for an AmeriCorps Summer Response Program (SRP). This program is centered around helping the greater Phoenix community make its way out of the COVID-19 pandemic. Members of this program will help the community summer COVID-19 relief efforts through food security, heat relief, and homelessness.
This is a great way to make a meaningful impact, especially those who are college aged and looking for a paid summer experience to learn more about national service! If you, or anyone you know, is interested, apply here!
- Start date and orientation meeting is June 28th
- ~ 33 hours/week, self-determined from a set number of available shifts.
- Last day of service is August 30th
- Living allowance of about $2,700, paid biweekly
- A Segal AmeriCorps Education Award
- AmeriCorps National Service experience
- Opportunity to work with local nonprofits
- Must be 18+ years of age
- Must be either a U.S. citizen, national, or lawful permanent resident
- All members must pass a background check
- Friendly attitude, responsible, and strong work ethic, even with limited supervision.
- Ability to work well in diverse teams.
- All tasks require standing and moving for the majority of the shifts. Mobile wheelchair users are welcome.
Questions? Contact Adriana Rodriguez at VISTAleader@handsonphoenix.org.