State Farm Stadium - 3/1 - 3/20 Non-Clinical Volunteers - COVID-19 Vaccination
The Arizona State University Research Enterprise (ASURE) is seeking volunteers in both non-clinical and clinical capacities to support the State Farm Stadium COVID-19 Vaccination Site. ASURE is partnering with HandsOn Greater Phoenix to both register and schedule volunteers.
This listing is for NON-CLINICAL volunteers. The roles fall into three categories: Check-In Support, Data Confirmation Support and Logistical Support. All tasks take place outdoors and all require standing/moving for the majority of the shift. Mobile wheelchair users are welcome to volunteer. Please limit personal items to what you can carry. There is no on-site volunteer registration, so only show up if you have a confirmed shift.
Volunteers are able to receive the vaccine the same day, after completing one shift. Upon receiving your vaccine, you will be given a card and will schedule the date and time of your second dose before you leave the site. The vaccine type currently being dispensed is Pfizer.
Important Volunteer Information:
- Volunteer parking & check-in (Parking & Check-In Map)
- Volunteer Waiver (to be completed and emailed to email@example.com within 72 hours of your shift) (ASURE Volunteer Waiver)
- Vaccine consent form to be printed, filled out, and brought with you to expedite the registration of your vaccine. Please make sure to fill out the Contact Information, Signature and First or Second Dose. (ADHS Vaccine Consent Form)
- No weapons are allowed at the vaccination site
- Please bring a photo ID to confirm your identity when signing in
- A meal and drinks will be available for volunteers
- Volunteers are asked to arrive with their own face mask
- FAQ addressing volunteers who are and are not signed up
All registration must be completed on the HandsOn web site on a first-come, first-served basis. While our team is happy to support any technical issues with your registration process, please don't call or email to sign up once slots are full. We don't have a waiting list for this opportunity. Thank you for your interest as we work together to vaccinate 7 million Arizonans.
Vaccinate State 48
New system update as of 3/1/2021. Volunteer shifts will only appear if there are volunteer spots available. If you do not see any shifts to sign up for that means all spots are currently full.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: